Verified Reviewer

First order, 9:40 pm:

2 soft taco, 1 beefy potato rito with no chipotle, 1 beefy potato rito, 3 Doritos locos taco supreme, 1 quesalupa. Driver called upon arrival saying they didnt have the quesalupa, told the driver to get out of the drive through line but that he couldnt come inside, so my order sat there with no one trying to find a solution or help. Driver advised I cancel the order since there wasnt anything he could do. Canceled the order, found out I would still be charged for the full meal, support person disconnected themself from the chat mid conversation, lady named Vanessa ended up saying shed cancel the fee and I would get the money back to my card.

Second order 10:14 pm:

2 soft taco, 1 beefy potato rito with no chipotle, 1 beefy potato rito, 3 Doritos locos taco supreme, 3 Doritos locos tacos with jalapeños, tomatoes, and sour cream. Once I received the food, I noticed the bag had large grease spots. Ended up missing the 3 Doritos loco tacos with jalapeños, sour cream and tomatoes, and the food I did receive was cold and soggy. The tacos were glued together and cold in the middle (literally dig apart taco from where meat is laughing at how pathetic it was) and you can tell it was the food they had made from the first order at 9:40.

I work at a restaurant, and from a server/bartender, if theyre handling orders like this, this is not the type of store youd want to associate with. Or at least this location.

I have had multiple mess ups from this location, whether it be through Uber eats or going to the location myself, and I keep hoping they get their *** together, but I have never had a problem this bad before.

User's recommendation: Order off door dash.

Ubereats Cons: Difficult to contact anyone to resolve an issue, Customer service non existent, Never use this service again, Hard to reach customer service.

Comments