433 views
Verified Reviewer

2.4

Update by user Apr 09, 2021

The email address to Uber Eats doesn’t work. And the phone number says “no live people can take your call right now” and hangs up. I called Starbucks Corp Customer Service to complain and they said they’d look into that store’s location to see why they won’t partner with Uber to deliver to me, I’m 7 miles away and that hasn’t changed for the 6 months I have been ordering.

Original review posted by user Apr 09, 2021

Just spoke to Starbucks in Bourbonnais, Illinois. They have no control over the zoning and delivery areas, you are a third party to them.

So location wise is on you, and for some reason, my address in Manteno Illinois has been zoned as too far to deliver as of 4/2. No explanation, nothing has been fixed. That Starbucks said they still deal with Uber Eats and have not made any changes since last week. I updated my app today as well.

If you are going to take my address out of the delivery zone of where I have been ordering from for months now, and not inform me about it (because I did favorite the Starbucks location) then tell me now and Ill delete my account and youll lose a Gold member. I have the Starbucks customer care number given to me by the employee as well, they dont want to lose my business either so they asked me to call the problem in.

User's recommendation: Don’t get comfortable with the app, they’ll re-zone your address.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments