Verified Reviewer

I placed an order with uber eats and my estimated arrival time was 8:30-9:00pm. I received a call from the restaurant saying my order was ready at 8:20pm and they closed at 8:30pm.

At this time the order was not picked up and there was no way for me to cancel my order since the restaurant had already accepted it and I could not contact the driver because no one was assigned yet. By the time I was able to reach someone from tech support my order had been picked up and delayed until 9:30pm. After explaining the situation to tech support he cancelled my order without asking if thats what I was trying to do when my delivery driver was 2 minutes away from my house. I said I still wanted my food and the chat was disconnected.

I tried to call my delivery driver who did not speak English and just kept saying oh I dont know because I still wanted my food. Since the order was cancelled by tech support there was no way for me to get my order after waiting over an hour and a half. Terrible customer service. I could have ordered from anywhere else and got my food without waiting an hour and a half and being unable to get proper assistance.

The order was cancelled without my permission.

I was explaining the situation and the tech support decided to cancel my order and then ended the chat. This is not the first time this had happened when I have reached out to tech support either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Ubereats Cons: Late delivery, If your starving get the food yourself.

Comments