1.6

I ordered from a local italian place with a nice $20 off of $25 and upon receiving a notification from the app stating that they were out of a certain item, it prompted me to replace it with something. After the app glitching out, it just completely removed the item from my order.

This in turn ALSO removed my promo code. After screwing around with the uber eats "Help" page trying to find a way to contact support, I took to Google to get the number. ONLY TO THEN FIND OUT THAT THEY ARE COMPLETELY NOT RESPONDING TO ANYONE VIA PHONE. It literally says that they are not providing support via phone call anymore.

What. the. *** After that there is literally no other way within the app or on the website to get support. I had to call the restaurant and have THEM cancel the order because if I would have done it through the app, it would have charged me for the entire order (without the promo).

That is borderline a *** scam. After being able to have them cancel my order, I was then allowed to try to chat with someone. Quick and easy you might think? Wrong.

I was 160th in line to have someone help.

After this absolute *** of an experience, I am cancelling my subscription and deleting this app. Horrendous.

User's recommendation: Do NOT use.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments