Verified Reviewer

1.9

I placed an order and waited for almost 3 hours as my deliver person kept changing. I finally received a call from the restaurant claiming my food had been stolen by the first delivery person, as they also witnessed the change of several delivery people for picking up the food.

The woman from the restaurant assured me they would still send my food but as soon as I hung up I got a notification saying my order had been canceled. Customer service was useless because as I explained the situation in the chat on the app, it was obvious that the agent was either a bot or a non English speaker with set responses to choose from. The agent didnt actually respond to anything I was saying and never answered any of my questions. After getting extremely annoyed and pissed off I found the customer service number here; that representative was also completely useless.

He started off by not even listening to my answers to his basic questions like my name and phone number. And he was being ridiculously roundabout about answering my simple question of will you give me a credit or not? I explained to him that they never hold their merchants or delivery people accountable for being subpar and he had nothing to say other that he needed to get I contact with the delivery person.

I was irate about which one of the thieves he would try to contact and how would he be certain that person wasnt lying. He still had no clear answer for my question or solution to the nonsense I had just been through so I hung up and Im now deleting my account.

User's recommendation: Use grubhub or seamless or anything else because Ubereats just takes your money with their wild fees and doesn’t a damn about their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: A credit for my wasted time, aggravation, and hunger..

Ubereats Pros: At home delivery.

Ubereats Cons: Food is always wrong or missing items, Food cold and wrong, False advertising.

Comments