Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 22, 2021

Nothing

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2021

I ordered food delivery and the UBER drive took approx. 90 minutes from the time he picked up my food from the restaurant to deliver to my home less than a mile away.

Per UBER live delivery map the driver drove approx.

10 miles in the opposite direction of my home through 4 cities then headed to my home. When he finally arrived the food was cold and I asked what took so long and he just shrugged his head, I then asked for his supervisors name and contact phone and he said I'll get it for you and went to his vehicle and drove away.

I have contacting UBER many times by email and they keep blaming the restaurant and have refused to contact me by phone to discuss even though I have requested a call many times, each time another person emails me again trying to blame the restaurant.

I have yet to receive an apology or refund from UBER, which I believe I deserve.

User's recommendation: Avoid.

Ubereats Cons: Horrible service & rude driver.

Location: 1455 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103

Comments

If you are not from UBER you nothing, I tried to return the food and restaurant did not want it back as it was an UBERscrew up

Unless you return the food, you are not entitled to a full refund. That is how this works.

If you did not return the food you do not deserve a full refund. Too many people like you trying to get something free.

Ubereats Reviews