Verified Reviewer

There are two things that make me angry.

1st - I got an email saying that if I claim my Eat Pass free trial then I will get $30 off my next order. I just claimed my Eat Pass free trial and just placed an order, but the $30 off was nowhere to be found.

It did not apply to my order! What is going on? Did Uber Eats trick me? Someone need to fix this because I am very angry.

2nd - it says that $0 delivery fee and 5% off eligible restaurant order.

The 5% off only applied to the service fee. It did not apply to the order total that was purchased from the eligible restaurant. Why only applied to the service fee and not the total order amount? Something is not right in here.

I feel like I just got trick by your company. Very disappointed!

User's recommendation: This company has no customer service representatives. The customer service phone number will direct you back to the website. When you encounter a problem, there is no way you can get help. So be aware.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: On time delivery.

Ubereats Cons: False advertisement, Poor communication.

Comments