I placed an order for Ihop through the app. I tried to place my order but the app stated that the order could not be placed.

So first thing I did was check my bank account to make sure that there was money. I saw that Ubereats deducted the money for my order but still canceled the order. Then I called Ihop now thinking there was an issue on their part, but they stated that there were no issues on their part, they were taking orders and that my name was in the system. Only thing is my order wasn't paid for.

I had to make a new order with them over the phone because they couldn't use the pending order from Uber eats unless I reordered from them and I didn't want to do that. So Ubereats canceled my order then still took my money with no real reason for canceling. I tried calling customer service just find out that they don't have any customer service representatives due to COVID-19. I had no way of contacting the company about the issue.

So I will NOT be ordering with them again. This isn't my first issue with them but this issue was the biggest annoyance because they took my money.

User's recommendation: Be careful when ordering with Ubereats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Ubereats Pros: That it comes to my house.

Ubereats Cons: Charged for canceled order, Zero resolution, Wrong order.

Comments