Verified Reviewer

My roommate ordered food through UberEats and while I was driving home I apparently passed the driver going to fast. I got home and parked in my driveway and the driver got out of his car and started cursing at me and telling me off.

I tried to ignore it and after he gave my roommate his food and was walking away he said watch out for your tires, clearly threatening to damage my vehicle. So I proceeded to go back outside to make sure he didnt damage my vehicle and I saw him leaning into his car grabbing for something. I then said to him do not touch my car or I will call the police to which he turned around which is when I heard him remove his gun from the holster and pull it out the gun, he then loaded a round into the chamber and started walking towards me. As he was walking towards me he kept asking me what are you gonna do?

What are you gonna do about it? Ill f*ckin shoot you! Ill f*ckin kill you. I fumbled for my phone trying to pull out the camera to record but was in such shock and pure panic and in fear I was unable to manage to hit record.

This driver is an unsafe and unstable individual that should NOT be interacting with people day to day. I was in fear for my life and was almost shot and killed. This was not a good situation nor was it pleasant. How am I supposed to go to bed tonight knowing I almost lost my life to one of UberEats reckless and dangerous drivers?

This man should not be delivering food, and charges will be filed for him pulling a gun and threatening me at my residence because it is private property where this incident occurred. I expect to receive a call no later than 08/06/21.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments