|The delivery person entered my place of employment yelling my name over and over She said are you Janis very loudly over and over I said yes. She started complaining about parking I motioned for the bag I guess she noticed the look on my face so she asked whats wrong.

I responded youre very loud in this lobby. She got loud again saying that she had been calling my phone clearly she could see that I was working at the security desk and it should have been obvious why I could not answer.

I said to her , it clearly says come the security desk she says no it doesnt as she continues to yell as she walking away to exit still asking me where do you want me to part there aint no parking and im not trying to get a ticket. I use Uber eats a lot this experience was embarrassing and very unprofessional and when I called China express they told dont call them asking them no questions call Uber eats.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments