Verified Reviewer

Last night I ordered almost $50 worth of food and I let the driver know that he would make it there before me because I was just getting off of work. When it said it was delivered I didnt notice that it wasnt my door until I got home and seen that my food wasnt there.

I looked at the picture and it didnt have my door mat in the frame and when I tried contacting the driver it said that I had to talk to the support team and when I talked to the support team they said they would have shared this incident with our team so that we can prevent such issues in the future and that also helps us to improve our services. I will make sure to voice out your inconvenience by properly documenting all of the details regarding your concern. and then told me that they couldnt give me a refund. I dont just have $50 to just waste the only reason I ordered uber eats was because I didnt want to cook when I got home.

Im starting to get hesitant about using Uber eats because this isnt the first time this has happened to me. Can I please get my money back and delete my account?

User's recommendation: Personally call the driver before they drive off. My door vs. the door they sent my food to.

Comments