Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.5

Delivery driver called me snd said he couldnt find me so I got in my car and drove threw every street on the Senior Citizen Trailer park and he didnt see me nor did I see him. He told me hes gonna leave it at some address I never heard me fire and I could just go get it.

He said his time is up. I said no dont leave it. Im not paying for something I didnt get. He said well you need to take it up with ubereats.

I just had two deliveries yesterday from Grubhub and they had NO problem finding me. They were both at night. One was dinner and one was dessert. Please credit my account back.

Please advise me when this is done. I was really considering getting the monthly pass but this is making me question it.

User's recommendation: Just ensure not to get charged if it isn’t your fault. But on the other hand please don’t grip just to get things for free either.

Ubereats Pros: Deliver service.

Ubereats Cons: No good communication for your company, Have very poor customer service.

Location: 567 East Lassen Avenue, Chico, CA 95973