I cannot use the app. I was using Uber no problem.

They were double charging my credit card for every meal so instead of spending $20 I was spending 40 or $50. I contacted American Express I tried to contact Uber with no result. Therefore they will no longer allow me to use the Uber car which I switch to Lyft anyway but the food would be nice to be able to get once in a while. I always paid my bill they were double charging me American Express saw the double charges.

Every time I went to leave a tip it would charge the food and then it would charge a whole Nother thing with the food and the tip so I was being double charged every time.

If you look at my history I was using the *** out of this thing buying it almost every night Ive saved a lot of money not having it plus it is a rip off but I dont feel like I should not be able to access a car or the food . I was never contacted about it I tried to contact you several times and no one helped me since that time I just go pick up my food myself and use Lyft but its not as convenient

Preferred solution: Turn my account back on.

Location: Miami Beach, Florida