1.4

I'm trying to have food delivered to my friend in the hospital after a vehicle accident. I'm have the total of ammout after promotion discount.

I've tried all the options my three cards PayPal and It's not accepting any of my payments And we have more than enough funds. It kept trying to charge me $22 and some change but that wasn't even the total amount nor with a discount everything was messing up, and now my friend is starving in the hospital. We are her only friends or family, and we are out of town. I am very very very disappointed in the app and the company.

We will be out of town for the next week or so I was going to make sure she had enough food to eat through the time that we were gone or however long she'll be there, and I was going to use your company to do so. Now I don't even know if I want to use you or even for myself or recommend you to anybody else.

PS highly upset

User's recommendation: I don't know if this problem can be resolved I will recommend you to anybody for any reason or even use your company ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Mobile Application.

Ubereats Cons: Whole experience was a con.

Location: Burkburnett, Texas

Comments

I feel like my friend in the hospital should be taking care of with at the least a free meal but really more than that honestly

Ubereats Reviews