I had placed an order to Five Guys through Uber Eats and they gave me three different times that my order would be ready. The Uber driver looked to be closer to my house so I texted the driver asking if they were by my house or Five Guys.

They said they had arrived. I went to the door and no one was there nor my food. The driver then called me and stated that Five Guys is closed now. I had placed my order over an hour ago.

I was upset thinking it took that long for delivery so long that they closed. The driver proceeded to try to get in the Five Guys restaurant and asked me to call them. Someone finally came to the door and the driver let me talk to a worker. He claimed my order didnt go through.

I insisted it did because it took my $40. He asked me my name and eventually seen my order was placed awhile back and said they made that and gave it to another Uber driver for me, Melanie B. Another Five Guys employee stated they made it too. I asked what was the order and he said my order.

He mentioned a white man came and got it and might be on his way. He said they must have sent out two Uber drivers. The Uber driver that was there stated to tell Uber because at this point there was nothing he could do. I would like my money back on my card and to be credited more than $5 for this inconvenience.

Other places to eat are closed at this time. I placed my order over 2hrs now at this point.

User's recommendation: Please fix the glitch in the system that send two drivers out for the same job or for restaurants to make sure that someone is from Uber Eats with a badge before dispersing the food.

Comments