Verified Reviewer

2.2

I sent this message to Uber Eats last week and still have heard nothing back from them.

Good Day. I hope you and yours are well.

I had an order that I placed earlier today and Uber for which I had to wait an hour and a half for delivery to begin with only to have the Uber driver lie and mark delivered but never did. I have my granddaughter here waiting to eat. Now, I placed a second-order and I have to wait another hour and a half to get it. I was refunded the cost of the first order but I'd like to be compensated please for the awful inconvenience.

I would really appreciate it if I could have my next two deliveries free, please, for having to wait 3 hours and deal with a totally unprofessional and deceitful driver. This is a horrible reflection on Uber's service.

Also, I would hope that the delivery person will be reprimanded. He should be fired as his actions qualify as theft!

Thank you and best regards.

Preferred solution: Two free deliveries as compensation, please.

Comments