4.1

I am the closing manager at Taco Bell on 4700 SE 29th street DEL city Oklahoma. The driver came through asking if we had an order for Santana F and I told him no because we had not yet received one, and he started cussing, and I tried to show him that it was not there and couldn't do anything, and he just wanted to cuss and be rude and kept interrupting me as I tried to explain to him that I did not have it and tried to ask him if it was for this Taco Bell, and he just kept cussing he did smell of Alcohol and when I asked for the name he just sped off without saying his name.

I do not know who he is, but his attitude was extremely uncalled-for when I was trying to explain we did not have the order. Will Uber call the Taco Bell.

User's recommendation: Please make sure that the driver knows the address of the order.

Preferred solution: I would like the guy to be talked to and let know that his actions was completely uncalled-for..

Location: 4700 Southeast 29th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73115