Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I just moved to a new area and SO MANY TIMES the Uber Drivers here will mark an order as delivered and then there will be no food left here. They won't even attach pictures.

Then I requested a refund just now in the app, with the option for it to go to Uber Cash or Original Payment. I figured I was going to order something else, so I selected Uber Cash which is supposed to be INSTANT. Well, they said I would get a $35 refund. NO REFUND WAS SENT.

NO CONFIRMATION EMAIL SENT. I called Customer Service. She couldn't get in touch with the driver either. Of course.

THEN she keeps saying WE WILL NOT BE GIVING A REFUND RIGHT NOW. "Okay, when will I be getting it?" WE WILL NOT BE GIVING A REFUND RIGHT NOW. "I understand, you said that already. But when will I get it?

I didn't get my food!" WE WILL NOT BE GIVING A REFUND RIGHT NOW. I asked for a supervisor. They said they would call me back. Yeah okay.

OH and check your receipts. Those $5 courtesy Uber cash that they send out never reduces your bill.

SCAM ARTISTS that hire thiefs to work for them. Unbelievable.

User's recommendation: DON'T USE UBER EATS.

Ubereats Pros: Find different food places.

Ubereats Cons: Horrible they steal, Marked food as delivered when it was not delivered, No refund.

Comments