Verified Reviewer

Ever since iOS 15 for iPhone and iPad, I have not been able to use Uber Eats. That was on September 20, 2021.

I cannot add anything to my cart, from any restaurant, at any day or time. It just says Error, lets try that again. There is nowhere on your website for technical support, its all customer service for account or order problems. It is ridiculous that I had to Google for the customer service email and phone number, call the number and find out youre not taking calls, then submit an email through pissedconsumer.com.

That website title completely applies to me now. I am extremely upset. Not only has the Uber Eats app been absolutely USELESS on both my iPhone and iPad for nearly a month, I also had to jump through all sorts of hoops just to find a way to contact someone about technical problems. Is this app not going to get fixed?

Thats a perfect way to lose a LOT of money. Not having any way to contact technical support is another way to lose a lot of customers and money.

This is ridiculous. Is there a way to find out if this problem is at leased being worked on?

User's recommendation: Good luck figuring out how to contact technical support should the app ever fail to work (again).

Preferred solution: Explanation of why the app isn’t working and what’s being done to fix it. Also a way to actually contact technical support through their website and app..

Comments