Verified Reviewer

This is what happened.. I ordered food (crumble cookies) via doordash I came down to collect my order after being told it was delivered.

I walked past my order to drop something in my car. I returned to the lobby and my order was missing. I observed the buildings video cameras. Have a video of your delivery person (driver name: kerdia under order# BCAE9 from Taco Bell under email: Babydiesel32@***.com )making a delivery to unit 521 at 525 w superior st, Chicago IL at aprox 7ish on 16 JUL 2021.

Your delivery driver, ON VIDEO, grabbed my order on his way to deliver to another unit, opened my box and took a bite of one of the cookies and licked the toppings off another, resealed the box and proceeded to hand the box to my girlfriend on his was out from the building. I have photos and a VIDEO. Not only is that is unacceptable and disturbing, its criminal. I expect to be compensated for the meal that your delivery driver sampled.

I also would hope to God that you would be firing someone like that. Purposely messing with peoples food is CRIMINAL. Does your company stand for this or do you just not care. Im tired of getting the run around on this.

I expect a PHONE CALL from someone at your company personally. I have a video that Ill gladly send, but its too long to include on this attachment.

Robert Staken

User's recommendation: Don’t ever use Uber eats.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments