Verified Reviewer

The driver Tevin called and said he was having trouble with getting into the gate of where I lived. I said to him that if there are others behind you let them go before you so youre able to get in.

He then to me no and said I would have to walk to the front gate and get my food. I then let Tevin know if I have to walk all the way to the front to get my food when I have it for being delivered to my door then imma have to adjust the tip because Ive given you a way in and you refuse to do that. He then called me out of my name and said a racist comment of thats when men dont like you black women. Then said you stupid and nothing but drama.

I said thats really disrespectful and uncalled for when all Im trying to do is get the food I order and he was not trying to work with me.

Finally he came into the gate, so I let Tevin know I was coming down for my food and when I came to get it. He then canceled my order and pulled off and stole my order.

User's recommendation: Uner eats driver stole my order and got very disrespectful and still no help from Uber eats company.

Preferred solution: For Uber Eats driver Tevin to be fired for stealing customers orders and saying racist comments to customers .

Location: Norfolk, Virginia