Verified Reviewer

Uber eats has been adding restaurants to their platform without business owners consent. Most business owners don't know how to contact them directly to get removed.

We'll, I'm here to fix that. Their direct restaurant care number is 833-275-****. Press 1 for the first option which is merchant side, then press 6 for account issues. If the agent tells you that they cannot remove your account without an email, that is BS.

They can do it over that phone, they just do not like to do so.

To get your point across, definitely threaten legal action. They will cave because they know what they did is highly illegal.

Preferred solution: I want to see Uber Eats remove any and all businesses who didn't agree to be on the platform. If they refuse, then I want to see them sued into compliance..

Ubereats Cons: Irresponsible for own mistakes, Customer service didnt listen to a word i said.

Location: Quincy, Massachusetts