Verified Reviewer

1.4

I placed a pickup order through the Uber eats app. I went to the restaurant to pick up my order.

Paid with cash. And Uber eats decides to charge my credit card as well. I was told several times it was just a hold and would fall off in a few days. Not sure why my credit card was charged in the first place.

When the pending charge finally fell off the payment posted to my account. Not the other way around. Ive done chatted with several Uber eats customer service representatives and gave them all the information they needed and no one has yet to issue my refund back to my credit card.

Such a *** waists of time to talk to anyone. I definitely will not be using Uber eats for any food delivery in the future.

User's recommendation: Do not use Uber Eats.

Ubereats Cons: Charged me for a service i did not receive, In accurate order, Zero help from customer service, Food could be cold at times, Never got order.

Comments