Verified Buyer

I need a refund the place was closed when I went to pick up order. It was saying preparing order when I went to pick up my food.

I should receive a refund if I never got my food. The manager said it would time out because we are closed and my money would be refunded. So who else would I speak to ? Can I file a claim because this isnt fair.

I assumed once the oder timed out I would get a refund. If I never got my food because they place was closed how is that my fault. Uber eats never said the restaurant was closed. If a restaurant is closed it shouldnt be on the app for people to order.

Im sorry but I will not go away you cant just charged people and not refund because it was older then 48 hours. If the restaurant was closed I should have received a refund once the order timed out.

User's recommendation: Restaurant not be on app if closed.

Preferred solution: A refund or uber eats credit .

Comments