Verified Reviewer

All I wanted after a really terrible week..my 2 dogs are seriously sick and I have not been out at all. I just wanted a bacon cheeseburger and since I have been loving your new commercials, I thought I would try Uber Eats.

I tried for over one hour to get connected and open an account. I kept getting a message that my computer was blocking something or another and I tried everything in the book. I finally gave up and ate a pretty disgusting old can of soup.... I just got an email from AMEX that Uber is now connected to my AMEX Platinum account.

Well, that is going to stop NOW. I have used every delivery service and never had a problem. Glad you have great new commercials but you just lost a great new customer. You just made a really bad week even worse.

Maybe try and spend a little more time on customer service and less on those great commercials. Thanks for ruining a really bad week.

User's recommendation: Try another delivery service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ubereats Pros: Make it impossible to sign up.

Ubereats Cons: Make it impossible to sign up.

Comments