Verified Reviewer

I tried to use the help in the Uber Eats app, and it still wouldn't answer any of my questions. I am basically trying to reach out to someone about my issue and still no results!

I am trying to order from Uber Eats and there was an error message saying "something went wrong your billing address was invalid, update your billing under settings. Everything seems to be correct I know cause thoroughly checked several times and everything seems to be right! I don't know what the *** is going on with this stupid *** app! Uber Eats is full of *** And it's my first time ordering from them!

And I can't even reach out to them, not even so much as a phone call!

So I truly hope that someone could help me with this issue. Thank you for your time.

User's recommendation: I highly recommend not to use this app if you don't wanna go through an ordeal like I did.

Preferred solution: Some help on how to fix this issue between ordering and my billing info..

Ubereats Cons: Invalid address.

Location: Escondido, California