Update by user Aug 19, 2021

Apple is currently doing an investigation

Original review updated by user Aug 19, 2021

I didnt talk to anyone. Yall hung up and I got robbed by your driver so *** thanks.

*** Apple for using Uber eats to deliver courier packages. I spent over $500. It was stupid of me to not just go to the store but I was busy and thought I could get it delivered quickly before a work out but I got robbed instead. I didnt even know Apple delivered through ubereats and ubereats doesnt even have a phone number you can call about their drivers .

Im out $500 because of a greedy *** *** driver. Do not use this service. All I wanted was my fiancé and I AirPods and the cases to go with them. Uber/Uber eats DIDNT even do a call back.

I even went up to Lenox where the items came from and there was nothing they could do except get me on the phone with apples customer service because my item had been picked up and was gone and it showed it was delivered but when you click on tracking it shows that Uber canceled the order. It never made it to me at all because Uber hires *** thieves. Ubereats drivers steal meals sometimes.

I dont even know why Apple thought it be good to use Uber eats as a courier seriously. What an unbelievable experience.

User's recommendation: Do not use the courier service. Uber drivers steal your items.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Same Day Delivery Service.

Ubereats Cons: Ubereats doesnt care about their customers at all, Non delivery, Delayed over an hour.

Location: 3393 Lenox Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30326