Yes. I placed an order through UberEats to have food delivered from Dairy Queen.

After waiting for a little over 2 hours my order was canceled. I asked for my hold to be released immediately for me to place another order. I also asked if they could credit my account with the hold amount. I also added it would be nice if I should receive a compensation for their terrible customer service and the disservice shown to me.

My total call to UberEats took well over an hour to try and get this dispute resolved. There was no remedy. I will inconveniently have to wait for the hold to come off my card (3-5 business days) and no offer of compensation.

At the moment (1.47 minutes) I am still on hold waiting to speak to a supervisor or manager. The original call taker periodically comes back to see if I am still waiting.

User's recommendation: I don’t know what to tell you but what my experience has been like.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments