Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Dear sir or madam of UberEats:

I placed an order via UberEats on 04/28/2021, around 1:30PM. I placed an order of 20 pieces chicken wings and four green salads from Chicken Wing Co at 11489 Carmel Mountain Rd, San Diego, CA 92128, delivered to 16476 Bernardo Center Dr UNIT 127, San Diego, CA 92128, Platinum Mortgage and Realty.

The order was never delivered. The four lunches were supposed to be THANK YOU lunches, a gesture of appreciation for the people who helped my sister recently.

Around 1:32PM, I received a message from UberEats informing me Uber Driver Norman, CA driver plate 7THL448 is picking up the order and the delivery was estimated to be no later than 2:20PM. When it was 2:32PM, I called the people to check whether the lunches were delivered, they said NO. When I checked the order, it said it was canceled.

UberEats, I wanted to let you know the cancellation really had a bad impact.

The order was supposed to be a token of THANK YOU. Not only were the lunches were never delivered, we were never notified via phone or email about the cancellation. The people whom I placed the order for were waiting for the lunches. I felt so bad for them.

It really screwed up my plan.

As a compensation to this mess-up, can UberEats deliver a same order, without charge, to the same address, 16476 Bernardo Center Dr UNIT 127, San Diego, CA 92128, tomorrow April 29, at 12:30PM?

Waiting for your response on the resolution. I am so disappointed with UberEats, as this was my first order with UberEats, and it was such a bad experience.

V/r,