Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 30, 2022

I tried to get a refund using the app, but UberEats only respond with standard messages. They won't give me my money back for a meal that I never received. That is THEFT!

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2022

NEVER order from Uber Eats! They are scammers!!

I ordered food but received nothing.

The delivery man said he did deliver the meal. So that scammer is not worth his tip. Last time I got the wrong order. You can't file complaints with Uber Eats, and the app works poorly, I always end up in an ID trap and first have to prove 100 times that I'm not a robot.

Connecting via Facebook or Google also does not work. I hope to receive my money back, but I have little faith in it when I read the reviews. Fortunately, I am insured through my creditcard. The employee I spoke to at my bank told me that there are a lot of complaints about Uber Eats.

There is more wrong than right.

That's why I propose that we massively boycott Uber Eats. What a worthless company

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY from UberEats! They steal your money.

Ubereats Pros: No pros.

Ubereats Cons: No delivery no refund.

Comments