Verified Reviewer

I am beyond frustrated with these people. On January 9th 2022 I placed an order with Walgreens.

I used a promotional of $25 off, so after ordering my 8 items, my total out-of-pocket expense was $17. When the driver got to me, he mentioned that he didn't have his UBER, so he paid out of his pocket and that he spoke to someone from Uber, and they said to just drop the order off and that he would be reimbursed, so it was left at that. Few moments later my debit card was debited $2801 over and over again for days now, I've been back and forth with an automated system, I have yet been able to speak to a person regarding this matter, however, the driver involved in this situation has completely violated me and my privacy.

Ive been a loyal customer and I am so disappointed in the fact that they have handled the situation or lack there of..... I really need help resolving these issues!!!!

User's recommendation: Scam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Credtcard fraud.

Ubereats Cons: Customer service for the eats pass is non existant.

Comments