Verified Reviewer

Hi,

So I placed an order yesterday via Uber eats. I ordered the salad that comes with vingeratte dressing.

I contacted the driver who would be picking up my food and requested that she make sure I have two vingeratte dressings. The best part about having a salad is the dressing to me. The driver informed me that she would make sure. Then I received a phone call from her stating that they did not have any dressing.

I asked was it possible for someone to make some. Due to the fact that I did order a salad and when placing my order it did not advise me that they were out. Chipotle staff said it was nothing they could do to help me. Now if I was in person I would have no purchased a salad without dressing and would not have gotten the order.

Now due to the fact that it was Uber eats it was nothing I could do about it b/c it was already paid for.

All in all, your system needs to be updated or something needs to be done to advise customers when your out of dressing. Its extremely unfair for myself or anyone to not be satisfied when spending our hard earned money on a meal that does not meet or standards. To spend $20 on a meal and not want it is not ok. The staff didnt even apologize or offer to help make it any better at all.

I was On speakerphone and they said it was nothing they could do and here is the order.

Thats like going to Jersey mikes for a cold cut sandwich and they dont have Mayo or mustard which we all no that goes on the bread .

I am Very upset and something needs to be done! I would Appreciate someone getting back to me.

Preferred solution: Apology.