Verified Reviewer

I made an order order on 11/11/21 for delivery from Chicken Express. I was on the phone with the driver.

He delivered my order to the wrong address. I tried calling the driver. He did not answer. I called again and was sent to voice mail.

I left a message for the driver informing him he delivered my order to the wrong address. I went online to the live chat, I spoke with an agent who told me that because I had issues with past orders they could not refund this order. I explained in detail that I had tried to contact the driver and would be re-ordering the same order. I was not looking for free food, I never received my order.

I then called the customer service number. The agent who answered assisted me immediately. He placed me on hold in order to process my refund and also said he would report the driver, as they are always supposed to answer the calls. While on hold I was disconnected.

I called back and spoke with a second agent. He said he was not able to assist me because of past issues with orders. I again asked him to look as he can clearly see I ordered the same order twice within an hour as my order was not delivered. He still was unable to assist me.

I asked to speak with a manager and was told no one was available. I left my phone number and was told someone would be in touch with me within 24 hours. I would like this matter resolved, as I have not been charged for the same order twice when the original order was never received.

Our second order was received at 6:23 without incident. Please contact me at 619-694-****.

Cynthia