Verified Reviewer

This is the comment I sent to the restaurant from which Uber Eats delivered to me: I love your burgers. Today i decided to order a burger, fries and a milkshake to by delivered by Uber Eats.

I was informed on the screen that the deliver was to be made by a person WALKING to my location. It is a 15 to20 minute walk from 5 gUys tome. But the temperature outside today is -24 C and with the windchill factor is the equivalent of -35 C. Not surprisingly the fries were ice cold on arribal.

The burger was lukewarm as it was wrapped in foil. The shake was nice and cold! I tried heating the fries in the microwave but they ended up mushy and inedible. I understand that none of this your fault - it is the fault of Uber to have someone walking to make a delivery on a freezing cold day.

I will complain to Uber but in the meantime I will stop using Uber Eats for delivery and stop ordering from restaurants hat use Uber Eats for delivery. Perhaps you would complain to Uber Eats. I suspect they might pay more attention to you than to me. One last note - none of this reflects badly on the poor young man who actually walked to make the delivery.

He was just doing his job.

So I spent about $35.00 for an unsatisfactory meal which would have been a fine meal but for the mode of delivery by Uber Eats. So, yes, I am pissed!

User's recommendation: There is no solution to this problem as there s no way to contact UberEats ion real time. By the time you learn that the delivery is to be made on foot it is too late to cancel the order. Catch 22. Il love Uber for transportation but I am finished with using it for food delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Cons: Delivery suck cannot get ahold of customer service or driver.

Comments