Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 20, 2020

Never has been solved

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2020

I ordered UberEats for dinner right after 5pm and I had to wait for over an hour and half (6:30pm) to have my food delivered by Stacy who drove in a black Nissan Sentra with her boyfriend and I confronted Stacy the pizza was wrong and I told her that she had to take this pizza back to the restaurant and I called this place twice and they said Stacy never returned with a pizza. This person I spoke with on the phone didn't do anything to help unless the pizza has been returned and that I would get a free pizza for their mistakes.

I also have reported Stacy to UberEats for not bring pizza back to this location and considering as a thief. UberEats repeatedly said the order was canceled and no charge. I was like DUH!

however it was not my point. My point was if Stacy returned with the pizza the restaurant will remake and give me free pizza.

User's recommendation: Stay far away from Ubereats! Go to Doordash or Grubhub!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Vehicle Driver.

Preferred solution: Give me $100 credits AND fire Stacy!!!.

Ubereats Cons: Doesnt care about their customers.

Comments