Verified Buyer

2.4

Almost $50 order arrived very late. My friend that it was sent to as a surprise did not receive the order before she had to leave.

It was delivered 30+ minutes late.

This was sent to customer service.

Hello,

I placed an order to be delivered to my friends as a surprise for this morning (01/12). It was set up last night (01/11) and I specifically chose 0615-**** because they had to leave by 0700. The order was not picked up until after the estimated delivery time and did not arrive until 0723. My friend had already left and was not able to enjoy her surprise.

I understand the delivery window is not set in stone or guaranteed, but that seemed to be excessive. Please let me know if there is a way to avoid this from happening again, or if the delivery times are always this unreliable and to stop ordering from ubereats.

User's recommendation: If delivery is time sensitive, don’t order from ubereats.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 125 South Las Posas Road, San Marcos, CA 92078