Verified Buyer

1.4

Ive never used UberEats, Ive just always heard things and preferred grubhub or DoorDash. However, likewise for everyone right now, times are hard and I received a promo card in the mail for $25 off my first order So, I added the promo before my order, it was added to my account I placed my order and originally it said something around $20 but when my driver arrived I was informed some of the items I had selected werent in stock.

By the time I got my order and saw my online receipt the total was $7.76, I had originally not even noticed the driver got tipped 15% and they were timely so I thought Id change the $3 tip to a $5 first of all I was charged for both the 15% and the $5.00 which isnt what I wanted but thats not my problem, the debit card connected to my account is in my fiancés name. He came home from work all upset because were very strict with our budget and my $7.76 7-11 trip was charged as $55.01 from his card Ive contacted customer service 3 times now. Theyre unavailable on the phone (LOL) so I sent emails.. what did they do for me?

They were nice enough to compensate me $5 credit onto my Uber eats account. Im PISSED AT HOW FRUSTRATING THIS COMPANY HAS MADE IT TO GET ANY REFUND AMOUNT OWED. I should've listened to my peers and shoved the promo up someones ..

but here we are. And I had to write this novel of a review to get any help whatsoever (if at all)

User's recommendation: Go to Doordash.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Account.

Ubereats Cons: Customer service in none existent, App has issues, Overcharged me.

Comments