My food was ordered I was charged it was being tracked then just disappeared. No one ever showed up it was marked as delivered.

And this was an hour after I ordered. There is no way for me to make this clams on the Uber site. I cant log into my account every time I try I get nothing in my email or my spam to connect my account in any way yet they have no issues charging my card without being signed in. I cant get through to costumer care.

Its just like Im *** out of luck and they have no issues with taking no responsibility. I think its *** disgusting I feel like killing myself on a daily basis because this is the society I am stuck living in.

Its cool it doesnt matter Im just a stupid human being living in a world or big tech giants really *** AI and no one cares *** about me or how awful it is to be alive right now in this crap consumer infected world. Merry happy *** Christmas and all!

User's recommendation: Get *** kill yourself the world sucks and there is no point in being upset or complaining!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri