Verified Reviewer

I ended my subscription to eats pass a while ago as I was consistently missing items ordered. It is really annoying that you do not provide a driver with a list of items ordered so they can ask the restaurant to check if all items are being packaged before the delivery, and then they get a large tip which is automatically selected....

On that note, I had received a 30% coupon which I took advantage of and bought extra for leftovers only to once again find a missing item. Super annoying because I feel the coupon was completely wasted at this point. Yes you offer a refund, but what about the people who miss a meal? Or the wasted coupon?

Super annoying. If you look in my support history you will find time and time again, same issue; missing food items, all because the process you are currently using is flawed and needs to be tweaked.

You probably would have people not canceling uber pass if you did this. And, it would be nice to have another coupon/deal for my inconvenience.

User's recommendation: Demand a customer service update with uber eats itself instead of pushing on the drivers who can’t change antiquated policies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Convenient.

Ubereats Cons: No updating of antiquated policies.

Comments