2.0

Just thought i would let you know why i no longer use your service.

My food always arrives lukewarm at best. I may be lazy enough that i dont want to go out to get my own food, but I still want edible food.

Especially for the price i am paying.

I actually work for one of your delivery partners and have personally seen drivers pick up an order, then order a meal for themselves and sit and eat it

for half a hour before taking the delivery to our mutual customer. Daily the drivers want to order their food while picking up. You know they stop and eat theirs while it is hot and fresh, leaving our mutual customer to wait for cold food. Daily the drivers pick up multiple orders at a time.

Who knows from how many places. Sure hope I'm not the last one to have my food delivered. Today i said something to a driver, that one of the orders food is getting cold while they deliver the other. Her response?

"I know. I get complaints about that all the time." Really? Is this who you want representing you?

There is a reason most of these people can't hold a regular job I think. No sense of pride in their work or sense of customer service.

Your format shoukd be a wonderful opportunity fornpeople who need a flexible schedule. Its become a haven for the unemployable.

I would personally use your service if I got decent food from it, but I don't.

I expect most guests place the blame on the restaurant they ordered from. I know better.

User's recommendation: Save your frustration level. Just gonget it yourself or deal directly with restaurants that deliver themselves.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ubereats Pros: Able to get my food without leaving home.

Ubereats Cons: Sucky food.

Location: Laguna Beach, California