Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 25, 2022

I am disabled and use ubereas quite frequently as I often don’t have the time or emery to assist in cooking for my family. I am a good tipper and I had an outstanding rating from Uber drivers when I use rideshare.

Update by user Apr 25, 2022

The long and winding road that leads to nowhere.

Original review updated by user Apr 25, 2022

I was double billed twice for an Uber eats in March. Amex credited the duplicate bill.

On April 19 there were two bills for one order. After days of texts, emails etc with varying responses that didnt address the question of double billing, a supervisor called me and first said I wasnt asking about the double billing, after sending pics of double charge on bill. Finally the supervisor said its for a bill refunded in March.

They remanded payment from Amex, shouldnt have reported it as a new bill from a month later, there minimally should be notification before remand especially from another source .It shouldnt have taken days to to acknowledge that I was billed twice and confusing rides with food. If you are taking away a refund report it the date you are remanding to avoid confusion always notify the customer and explain the March transactions as there looks like triplicate in one bill.

User's recommendation: Try DoorDash complain to credit company and BBB and government regulatiors.

Preferred solution: Review of calls,emails, text w/copies. remand credit from source (Amex) Refund of 93.14 Amex credit.Comp/credit for the hours, stress as I am disabled. .

Ubereats Pros: Drivers are good, There is often a good variety.

Ubereats Cons: Inability to respond to question or disregarding the facts, No appreciation for longterm regular customers, Cold food.

Comments

This is horrible. I’m going to use DoorDash.

Ubereats Reviews