Verified Reviewer

Literally every time I order off of Uber eats, my order is wrong. My last order was wrong yet again And because I let Uber eats know before disputing the charge they feel they should short me on what I deserve as a refund.

As if it is my fault these restaurants are very careless when preparing food for deliveries. Maybe if Uber eats gave attention to the companies to make sure they're doing their job, they wouldn't have to make THE CUSTOMERS feel as though it is their fault. But need I remind Uber that consumers are what make your website possible, from the delivery drivers you pay dirt to, to the restaurants you let do anything they desire with no sort of consequence.

As if they don't make more income from food being delivered. Let these companies know that you are losing money from their mistakes and stop treating the customers(the ones that make you) like we are doing you wrong!

Comments