Verified Reviewer

Update by user Oct 09, 2021

There was nothing resolved. They said I had “too many refunds” to my account so they did nothing.

I had two other refunds. Both had to do with missing items (like a whole meal hamburger combo) or the entire wrong order. Both with the photographs they asked for although they told me since I couldn’t photograph the missing meal they were doing me a favor in that instance. There’s no way to contact them other than through the app.

It took days to get a response. The only resolution was I’ll never order from them again.

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2021

After a long day I came home and just decided to order dinner. It took over an hour and when I opened the door it was the complete wrong restaurant not to mention order.

The driver hadnt even had time to get back to his car and I called out to him and I heard his door shut and he literally sped off. I tried to contact him through the app about 5 seconds later no responses and. Then I have to send pictures to prove it wasnt the right order??? I ordered a nice meal.

I got French fries and 2 milkshakes. No live customer support. They credited the account for my order but still left the tip?? Uh no!!

It wouldnt let me leave a zero tip so I had to change it to .01. Still wasnt worth it.

Some. They are so yeeeible.

User's recommendation: Run away!!!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Ubereats Cons: Difficulty in verifying thr tip was added properly, I cannot talk to nobody in customer service, Orders wrong or not receiving orders, Never received a call or the order.

Comments