Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 20, 2021

They simply ignore my requests to resolve the issue, they don’t even respond.

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2021

While I was out of town, and I received an offer to use an UberEats pass. I took advantage of it for an order.

A couple of months later, I noticed on my credit card that I was being charged a monthly fee for the service.

I went back to the app and noticed that I was an auto-billing for this service.

The problem? Is that this service is not available for use where I live, and I was not aware of it until I read all of the finer details. I contacted UberEats and explained, and requesting to be credited for both $9.99 charges.

They said they would refund me, but only did so for one of the charges. This happened in October 2020.

I've been in constant contact with UberEats, and they keep giving me the runaround, requesting credit card statements, photos, and making me start my request over and over.

Now, all I am getting through the app are automated "updates" to the issue, simply asking me to rate the service and if there is anything else that they can do, without resolving the issue.

User's recommendation: Never use UberEats, as they are impossible to contact via live support, ad they don't care about resolving the issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ubereats Customer Care.

Ubereats Cons: No help or assistance, No live help.

Comments